2014/03/26

DIY Ombre Hair with L'Oreal Feria Wild Ombre Kit

Since it's spring I decided to change my hair up a bit for the season by dying my hair.  I didn't want to just dye it because I would probably let my roots grow out in a really awkward way.  I decided to dye my hair with the L'Oreal Feria Wild Ombre kit after watching various tutorials on Youtube and reading reviews.
I got the 050 shade since it is for dark brown to soft black hair, and my hair is naturally black.  The process was pretty simple; you mix the packets inside and brush into the hair focusing the product on the bottom of the hair.  It's basically a bleach so my hair is pretty dry right now.

Here's the result.. ignore the posters and my funky pants.  It's a bit brassier than I would like but I'm thinking once it fades a bit or maybe after a couple washes the true colours will show better.  It's not bad for an at home ombre style instead of spending hundreds of dollars at the salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment