2014/04/28

What I Got- Sample Source Spring 2014


I've been really into getting samples and free stuff lately, and Sample Source is a really great program for this! This is my first time with the program but from what I got I'm really stoked to get more packages from them in the future!


It's really simple basically you create an account and when they release new samples you fill in a survey and you get to pick from your eligible samples!  Keep in mind this is all for free! Usually a lot of samples are unavailable to me in Canada, but Sample Source sends to both Canada and US.


Here is an overview of what I received.  
I received 16 freebies in total and a magazine subscription for Elle:

Jergen's BB Body Cream in Light- I've heard mixed reviews about this but a BB cream for the body sounds fab.
Tropicana Farmstand 100% Vegetable Juice(Free Coupon)- It says Canadians should be eating 5-10 servings of fruits+veg everyday buy most eat less than 5 servings. Haaa. Do chips count??
Quaker Harvest Crunch Chocolate Nut Medley Granola bar- Mhmm granola bars are good for a quick breakfast.
Quaker Harvest Nature Warm & Crunchy Granola- More granola. yum
Snuggle Scent Booster- I could smell this from inside the box when I first received it. 
John Freida Thermal Protection-I've only ever used Tresemme heat protection, and that weighs my hair down so I'm excited to try this out.
John Freida Color Protecting Brilliant Brunette shampoo
John Freida Frizz Ease Smooth Start Shampoo
Tabasco Sauce- I love the little Tabasco bottles they're adorable!
Colgate Total Mouthwash- These sizes are great for travelling.
Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax- I'll give this to my dad since he's obsessed with the car..
Twistos Baked Snack Bites- Yum I'll bring these to school tomorrow.
Jergen's Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer- I've never used a self tanner before...
Hershey's Whole Almonds chocolate bar- Hershey's chocolate? I'm all in.
Burt's Bees Night Cream
Sunlight OxyAction Dishwasher pacs


No comments:

Post a Comment