2014/11/02

Longer Lashes with Mia Adora 3D Fiber Lashes

I've been blessed with short limpy lashes and no mascara seems to work on them.  Voluminous mascaras are too heavy and weigh my lashes down, lengthening mascaras aren't noticeable.  Needless to say when I got the opportunity to review these 3D fiber lashes by Mia Adora I was very excited!


I'm sure you've heard of fiber lashes but basically they're little fibers you apply on your eyelashes so that mascara clings onto them and make them appear fuller and longer.

This 3-step mascara kit claims to magnify lashes up to 300% without glue or falsies.  It also comes with an ebook manual on how to fully optimize this product.  One thing is that it claims to be water resistant but it says to remove you use warm water...

The application process is very simple, first apply the magnifying gel so the fibers have something to stick to, apply the fibers, and then lock them in with the magnifying gel.

Anyway, here are my before and after results.
My limpy naked eyelashes...
After using the 3D Fiber lashes. Awesome right? 
Here is the link if you'd like to try for yourself!!

Have you ever used fiber lashes? Do you prefer them to falsies or even your favourite mascara? 
Have a great day!!


2 comments:

  1. I've tried another brand (can't remember which) and currently have the Tarte version...I hate the fibers! But on its own the mascara is pretty good. It's fun when you want that dramatic look. I'll have to check out this brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These fiber mascaras technology are a great way to make the best out of what our mamas gave us! Not many brands have this to offer but I know that Younique has a fiber mascara that lots of bloggers rave about!

      Delete